Artist. Designer. Instructor.
Meet Sky ...the Brooklyn native artpreneur and owner of StudioSkyh and ‘Sky’s the Limit’ Paint Party.
As your instructor, Sky brings the paint and party to you, leading live painting sessions right in the comfort of your space! Since 2015, Sky has traveled across NYC and beyond, guiding clients through their one-of-a-kind paintings while having FUN.
With a background in Graphic Design and hobby in photography, Sky is regularly immersed in the arts alongside being a SAHM with her sonshine who happens to love art as well.
Follow Sky’s creative journey on Instagram via @studioskyh.
1. Do you have a studio/space where you lead paint parties? Currently, I do not have a studio or another space where I can lead my own paint parties. However, that is one of my future goals.
2. Where are you located and how far do you travel for paint parties? I am located in New York City where almost all of my previous events have taken place. As for how far I'd travel is dependent on different factors which would be discussed with the prospective client.
3. Can I buy my own supplies? Can you use supplies I already have? No and No.
4. What do you bring for my party? I only bring what is needed for the paint session–paint, canvases, brushes, palettes, cups, aprons and easels. I do not bring food, alcohol/soft drinks, tables, tablecloths and chairs.
5. To host a paint party in my space what do you need access to? I will need a functioning sink, a large enough [well lit] space to accommodate myself and all participants, and a working outlet.
6. Do you host virtual paint parties? How much? Yes; $150 flat, and you can purchase the necessary supplies directly from me.
7. Where can I purchase your DIY paint party kits? From my Etsy shop at: www.studioskyh.etsy.com